To Our Valued Customers:
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your loyal and continued support over the years. You are what makes small, locally owned businesses like Pool World successful.
Over the last few weeks we’ve all been faced with challenges and difficulties that we have not faced before. Pool World, like so many other businesses across the world are concentrating our efforts on the health and safety of our customers and our employees. We are constantly updating ourselves on the requirements and recommendations of the state and federal government and are following CDC recommendations in our cleaning process. It is our commitment to ensure a safe shopping and working environment for all.
In order to ensure everyone’s health and safety we are:
- Cleaning all high touch areas multiple times a day. Disinfecting of door knobs, hard surfaces, light switches, phones, keyboards, mice and credit card machines.
- While hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes are in short supply we have ample hand soap and paper towels available for employees and customers to wash their hands.
- Employees are being encouraged to wash their hands frequently with hand soap and warm water for the recommended 20 seconds and refrain from touching their faces.
- Employees that feel ill, are showing any signs of respiratory issues or have sick family members within their households are encouraged to stay home.
For any customer wishing to purchase products from us but would rather not come into our retail locations at this time we have alternatives for you.
- Call in an order to either our Burlington or Barre location, pay by credit card, pull up outside the door of our stores, let us know you are there and we will happily bring the products out to your car.
- We also have a “Shop online, Pick up in Store” option on our website for our Burlington location. Simply place your order online, pay online and we will have your order ready within 1 hour. Pull up outside our store, we will bring the products out to your car.
- We continue to provide installation services in your home and will do so with the utmost care and concern for your health and safety as well as ours.
We will continue to monitor the CDC guidelines and make any changes needed to ensure everyone’s safety.
All of us at Pool World sincerely thank you for your business and support and we want all of you to stay healthy and safe and continue to put a little fun in your life!
President, Pool World