May 18, 2020
We’re so pleased to be able to welcome you back into our store to shop! As of today we are open to the public under some limitations.
At this time we are asking our customers to help us by doing the following while in our stores;
- Wearing a face covering
- Practicing social distancing
- We have a limit on the number of people allowed in the store at one time. That limit is posted on our front doors. Should we exceed that allowable number we may have to ask for you to wait outside until someone leaves making space for you to enter. Please remember that if this should happen, we are simply following the rules set out for us that we have to abide by.
- Limit the number of family members shopping at one time whenever possible
- Do not congregate in groups while in the stores, especially by our water labs.
- If you feel ill and/or are showing symptoms of any illness, please don’t come into the store. You can opt for our curbside pickup.\
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use while in the store
Our team will be:
- Wearing face coverings at all time while in the store.
- Routinely disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces.
- Practicing social distancing.
- Practicing good hygiene by frequently washing their hands and not touching their face, nose or eyes.
- Doing their absolute best to serve you in the most timely and efficient manner given the circumstances and the fact that we are working with a limited staff at this time. We ask for and appreciate your patience.
If you are uncomfortable coming into our stores we are still offering curbside pickup as an option for purchasing product and for getting your pool/hot tub water tested.
Order Placement & Curbside Pickup: Dial (802) 860-7665 for the Burlington location and (802) 476-9200 for the Barre location.
Please note: Due to an ever increasing call volume, if you receive our voicemail system, please leave a message with your name, number and brief message and we will be sure to return your call as soon as possible.
Orders placed over the phone will receive a phone call from us confirming the availability of the order and to process payment.
We ask that you give us a minimum of 1 hour prior to your desired pickup time to allow us to pull and process your order.
Picking up Orders: When you arrive at either location, please call (802) 860-7665 for Burlington and (802) 476-9200 for Barre and let us know that you have arrived for pickup. The team will ask for your name and bring your order out to you.
Water Testing: If you would prefer to have your water tested through curbside service, please call the store and let them know you are here dropping off a water test. The store personnel will retrieve your sample and test it as soon as they can based on the number of customers in the store at the time. You can wait in the parking lot for the results or we can call you or email you with them when they are completed.